My Health Toolkit
Want to know if your plan covers a specific procedure? Do you need information about your health and dental benefits? Maybe you just want to check a claim and see if we've paid your doctor. You can find all this and more online! My Health Toolkit® gives you safe, fast access to your benefits information.
- View claims status and an Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Read about your benefits and coverage information and check your eligibility.
- Ask Customer Service a question about your benefits. When you send a message through My Health Toolkit, our secure email protects your private information. Your message also goes directly to the customer service area that handles your coverage, so you'll get a faster answer!
- Access your digital ID card anytime, anywhere form your computer or mobile device. Your digital ID card is identical to your physical card. It contains your Member ID number and other coverage details that are unique to you. Unlike your physical card, you don’t have to worry about losing it or ordering duplicate copies for your family.
- Update your communication preferences when and how you like. You can choose to receive certain information via email, text or by mail. Simply select the My Profile tab within your account.
- And more!
Take advantage of secure, live access to your coverage with My Health Toolkit!
You just got insurance. Now what?
Benefits, what are they and how do they work?
Our helpful video tells you what happens next.
Be sure to Rate Your Visits. Check out this quick video to find out why and how!
How Your Doctor's Visit Becomes an EOB
Understanding your Explanation of Benefits.
What you need to know before getting additional services.
Why was my claim denied?
Some possible reasons why we denied your claim.