The FOCUSfwd Wellness Incentive Program is designed to help you lead a healthier lifestyle. Complete our FOCUS Points, GET FIT and Nutrition programs and receive $80 in rewards. Plus, increase your chances of winning one of the $1,000 quarterly and $5,000 annual cash rewards in our sweepstakes!
- Get a $25 cash reward and 10 entries into the sweepstakes when you complete your Personal Health Assessment. Get an additional $25 cash reward and 15 entries into the sweepstakes when you complete an annual wellness exam and preventive screening or flu vaccine, for a total of $50 in cash rewards and 25 entries!
- Get up to $20 in gift cards and 25 entries into the sweepstakes when you connect a fitness tracker and complete the annual step challenge.
- Get $10 in gift cards and 25 entries into the sweepstakes for completing the Nutrition program, which helps build and maintain healthy eating habits. You’ll also have opportunities to win a multicooker, blender or food processor!
- Increase your chances of winning by completing other health-related activities such as registering for My Health Toolkit®, connecting to Blue CareOnDemandSM, watching our monthly health education videos and much more.
- Complete the FOCUS Points, GET FIT and Nutrition and get 75 entries into the sweepstakes, increasing your chances to win one of the $1,000 quarterly and $5,000 annual cash rewards.
How to Get Started
- Log in to My Health Toolkit.
- Desktop and tablet users: Select the Health and Wellness tab.
- Mobile users: Select Benefits.
- Select the FOCUSfwd Incentive Program link.
- Enter your email address to be eligible to win.
Don't have a My Health Toolkit account? No problem. It only takes a few minutes to create one. Once logged in, you can choose which task you'd like to complete first.
Get the FOCUSfwd App
Stay connected to your health and rewards with the FOCUSfwd app. To get started, access FOCUSfwd from your mobile device. Then select Learn More and follow the prompts to download the app and link your account.
*These are calendar-year programs and will restart annually.