Taking the Personal Health Assessment (PHA) is just one of the many ways you can take steps toward better health. Unfortunately, many chronic health conditions show no warning signs. Your PHA may provide insights on your risk for developing certain chronic conditions so you can take preventive action and stay focused on the things that matter most to you.
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
Protecting your personal health information is very important to us. All the answers you give are confidential and protected by the federal HIPAA laws.
Choices you make every day can impact your health. The PHA can help you identify personal risk factors related to:
- Tobacco use.
- Physical activity.
- Current health.
- Health history.
- Alcohol use.
- Stress and depression.
After you’ve completed the assessment, you’ll receive:
- 15 entries into the FOCUSfwd® Wellness Incentive Program Sweepstakes.
- Personalized experiences based on responses to survey questions.
- Tips and resources for lowering risk factors.
Easy Access to Your PHA
You can complete your assessment by signing in to My Health Toolkit® and following these steps:
- Desktop and tablet users: Select the Health and Wellness tab. Mobile users: Select Benefits.
- Select the FOCUSfwd Incentive Program link.
- Select the PHA tab.
- Select the Complete Now button on the Complete Your Personal Health Assessment (PHA) tile.
The assessment takes less than 15 minutes to finish and can be completed in the privacy of your home or office. If you don’t have a profile, you must first register for My Health Toolkit. After you complete your PHA, you’ll be one step closer to completing our FOCUS Points* program. You'll earn $70 in rewards when you complete your Personal Health Assessment, annual wellness exam, and preventive screening or flu vaccine. You'll also earn 40 Sweepstakes entries, increasing your chances of winning one of the $1,000 quarterly and $5,000 annual cash rewards.
*This is a calendar-year program and will restart annually.