You can take advantage of savings on products designed to reduce exposure to indoor allergens. The savings are at least 10 percent lower than the typical cost. This excludes Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) products. There is also a 20 percent discount on all encasings (mattress and pillow). Free shipping is available on orders of $150.00 or more.
You can get doctor-recommended products for less, including:
- Pillow and mattress encasings for dust mite allergen and bed bug protection, made in the USA
- Air filtration products, including room air cleaners and furnace filters
- Low-chemical, green cleaning products
- Anti-allergen carpet and furniture treatments
- Products to help minimize exposure to pet allergens
- Safe and effective personal care products for people with sensitive skin
- Compressors/nebulizers and other asthma management tools
- Nasal irrigation devices and saline solutions for sinus relief
There are more pollutants indoors than outdoors. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has found that the air we breathe at home may be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. In rare cases, it can be as much as 100 times more polluted.
Exposure to indoor air pollutants such as dust, pet dander, mold and others can contribute to allergic reactions, respiratory disease and asthma. This is a critical issue for the 60 million Americans who live with some form of allergies or asthma.
The good news is that you can reduce your exposure. And as a BlueChoice® member, you can also save money while you enjoy better breathing. It is important to know which allergens cause you problems. You can then concentrate on practical, effective steps at reducing your exposure.
For more information on indoor allergens and to enjoy special discounts for BlueChoice members on products, visit Allergy Control Products Inc. or call 800-ALLERGY (255-3749) from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST. When ordering, enter or mention the discount code ACPBC20.