Your child’s health is a priority. Put your children on the path to wellness by making regular doctor visits and getting routine immunizations as scheduled.
- Test your knowledge about children's health.
- Building better health for healthy children — Your online resource for children's health information today. You'll find articles on baby health, development and behavior, nutrition, safety and more.
If you are a BlueChoice HealthPlan member, please refer to your benefits for coverage of specific exams or screenings. For more help, please log in to My Health Toolkit®, where you can ask customer service a question — your information will be confidential and secure!
What You Need to Know About Immunizing Your Child
- Vaccinate Your baby FAQ and videos
- Vaccines for school admission
- Childhood immunization schedule for ages 0-6 years — Timely immunizations are vital to protect your children from deadly childhood diseases.
- Childhood immunization schedule for ages 7-18 years
- Check out podcasts, videos and PSAs related to adolescent vaccines
- Teen health — This link is a credible, teen-friendly site owned by the SC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. It offers reproductive and other health information. The Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) and the BlueCross® BlueShield® of South Carolina Foundation cosponsors it.
- What you need to know about HPV vaccine
- Childhood vaccination video for parents
Other Helpful Links:
These are independent companies that offer health information on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan. These links lead to third party websites. Those parties are solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on their sites. BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Foundation is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.