Beltone Program for Better Hearing
Did you know that one in four people suffer from hearing loss? As we age, it’s natural to suffer from hearing loss, and the severity can vary from person to person.
We’ve partnered with Beltone to offer an extra value-added discount to our members. Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 77 years. Beltone has led the industry in hearing aid innovation and boasts amazing sound quality and features focused on ease of use. You can wirelessly stream music and other audio from your smartphone and you can even test drive models right in the office.
Members get a discount on Beltone hearing aids and more.
- $2,495.00 for Legend 9, First 9 or Boost Plus 9
- $1,995.00 for Legend 6, First 6 or Bold 3
- $1,495.00 for Ally 3, Ally 2, Origin 3 or Bold 2
- $995.00 for Origin 2
- 25 percent off Legend 17, First 17 or Boost Plus 17
- Free hearing screening
- Free three-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free three-year lost, stolen and damage coverage (one-time replacement and deductible apply)
- Free three-year supply of batteries (144 cells per aid)
- 45-day return period with re-stocking fee
All Beltone hearing aid purchases include the BelCare, an ongoing care and protection program that covers you for the life of your hearing aids. It assures care at any Beltone location nationwide for the life of the hearing aid. Visit Beltone’s website at www.beltone.com for additional details.
Beltone’s vast network extends throughout the United States. Schedule your free hearing screening today! It’s as easy as one, two, three …
1. Call Beltone at 888-418-6763 to find your nearest Beltone location.
2. Call your local Beltone provider to schedule your free hearing screening.
3. Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
This is an added-value discount program. Its services and discounts are in addition to, but not included in, the services and benefits covered under your employer health plan.